- The Moroccan government has recently announced that the state of emergency (in force since 22 March) will be extended for a further month, initially until 10 November 2020.
- Foreign nationals who wish to travel to Morocco may now be authorised to enter Morocco on condition that they present a copy of the hotel booking confirmation (we will take care of this), a negative COVID-19 test with a validity date of no more than 72 hours and a filled out information form.
- According to the latest information, the newly re-admitted entry for tourist reasons only applies to the exceptional flights.
- The closure of the border and the closure of air space to international passenger traffic has also been extended by the Moroccan Government until 10 November inclusive. It is not possible at present to make a reliable statement as to when Morocco will allow regular air and ferry traffic to resume and open its borders for regular arrivals and departures.
- Anyone coming to the EU from Morocco may have to face a two-week quarantine after arrival. A further Covid-19 test might be necessary after arrival.
Example: For entry to Germany from Morocco, special conditions apply and a test on entry is required.
We believe this is a good sign and we hope to welcome you again in the near future. Fingers crossed!
The whole world is confronted with the consequences of the current situation of Covid-19. We are following the situation closely and are ready to welcome you at any time. We have strengthened our precautions in terms of hygiene and safety and respect the guidelines of the World Health Organization.
According to current information, the state of emergency that has been declared in Morocco is due to end on 10 September. Whether the resumption of international tourism is planned from mid-August is not known at this time. We will keep this information up to date and inform you as soon as international travel is possible again.
With all the uncertainty in international travel at the moment, we have decided the following when it comes to bookings:
You can re-schedule your already existing booking without any additional administration fees until June 2021. Contact us so that we can check availability (some weeks might already be blocked) and send you further information.
We hope to meet your needs by applying the same to new bookings (starting from September) once confirmed and paid: As long as there are travel restrictions, you can postpone your newly booked stay until June 2021 at no additional cost.
We have stepped up precautionary measures as the safety of our guests and staff is paramount to us. We take the utmost care to ensure every experience with us is safe and comfortable.
We care for our guests and staff by introducing additional measures to safeguard their wellbeing.
Our employees have been briefed on the guidelines provided by the World Health Organization.
We are in constant communication with the relevant health and travel authorities to keep our guests and staff updated and to advise them on appropriate measures to observe.
We welcome our guests with the same warmth and hospitality we have always done. While the COVID 19 outbreak is a precipitously changing and fluid situation, we are committed to keeping you informed and to care of you.
We are grateful for all of you who understand our situation and who support us with words and actions.
Thank you for supporting those who are affected and threatened not only in their health but also in their economic existence.
We hope to welcome you soon and share wonderful surfing moments with you.