The following terms and conditions apply for all stays booked with Surf Soul Adventure ‘SARL Surf Company S.S.A.’
*** COVID-19 : IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR OUR GUESTS ***
The whole world is facing the consequences of the current situation around Covid-19. It’s most important that we all look after ourselves and each other and we want you to know that we care. When the Moroccan government decided to close the doors of the country to protect the community and to limit the spread of coronavirus, we were forced to close the doors of our surf camp until further notice. We are following the situation closely and are at any time ready, to welcome you back as soon as we are allowed to do so again.
With all the uncertainty in worldwide travel right now, we decided the following for bookings:
– You can re-schedule your already existing booking without any additional administration fees until June 2021. Contact us so that we can check availability (some weeks might already be blocked) and send you further information.
– We hope to meet your needs by applying the following to new bookings (starting from June) once confirmed and paid: As long as there are travel restrictions, you can postpone your newly booked stay until June 2021 at no additional cost.
We will keep this information up to date and inform you as soon as international travel becomes available again. We are grateful for everyone who understands and everyone who is reaching out with words of support. Thank you for supporting those to survive who are not only affected in health but also in economically existence. We hope to welcome you again soon and share wonderful moments with you. All the best and stay safe, yours Andrea & Omar & Surf Soul Adventure Team
Booking and payment
In order to confirm the booking definitively, the transfer of the total amount (100%) is requested. Only after receiving the payment the booking with ‘SARL Surf Company S.S.A’ is valid. By completing the booking, the guest confirms to have read, understood and accepted the terms and conditions.
Every guest is requested to inform ‘SARL Surf Company S.S.A’ as soon as possible in case of any cancellation of the booking. The amount of the refund in case of cancellation varies according to the time of cancellation:
- For cancellations 60 – 90 days before arrival we charge 25% of the total amount.
- For cancellations from 30 – 59 days before arrival we charge 50% of the total amount.
- For cancellations from 29 – 0 days before arrival we charge 100% of the total amount. But we offer a 25% discount on the next booking.
Reschedule your booking
- If a booking has to be rescheduled by the guest, ‘SARL Surf Company S.S.A.’ is entitled to charge 45€ to cover the costs of the modification.
When booking with ‘SARL Surf Company S.S.A’, each guest is obliged to take out travel insurance. If a booking has to be cancelled due to the guest’s inability to travel (e.g. flight cancellation), the above mentioned cancellation conditions apply. ‘SARL Surf Company S.S.A’ declines any responsibility for theft or damage to persons or belongings during the stay. The guest will be responsible for any damage caused by him/her to all equipment and property belonging to ‘SARL Surf Company S.S.A’, unless he/she has taken out appropriate insurance to cover the damage caused.
SARL Surf Company S.S.A.’ guides the guests to different spots and informs about the current conditions. The exercise of any activity is at the guest’s own risk. SARL Surf Company S.S.A’ declines all responsibility and cannot be held responsible for the safety of the guest, injury or death.
SARL Surf Company S.S.A. is committed to providing each guest the best possible surfing experience, but is not responsible for surfing conditions or weather. In the extremely rare event that unsuitable surfing conditions occur (no waves, rain, storm etc), the guest will not be entitled to any refund for all activities offered by ‘SARL Surf Company S.S.A’ or its partners. SARL Surf Company S.S.A. is committed to the needs of its guests and tries to offer alternative activities.